When manufacturing paints, there are often different contaminations getting into the product. These contaminations can be removed with our filter bags:
- Agglutination of Pigments or fillers, which arise from insufficient dispersion
- other agglutinations of particles (for example pearlescent pigments)
- dried residuals of paint due to insufficient cleaning
- gelantinous particles
- further contaminations as fibres, dust particles, hairs etc.
These contaminations do not only have a negative influence on the quality of the paint, but also bad influence on the process of production and application:
- metallic particles coming into the product from a broken screw or a pipeline can damage the pump,
- spray nozzles could be blocked,
- contaminations situated in a surface coating can have negative influence on the coating condition, depending on layer thickness and size of the particles.