The bag filter housing is a pressure vessel made of stainless steel that fits four, six, eight or twelve ring filter bags. The filter housing is made of a vertical, cylindrical shell with a foldable cover. The stainless-steel cover is securely closed with eye bolts and ring nuts. Thanks to its spring-loaded swivel device, it can be handled comfortably. Liquids enter the housing via the lateral inlet into the filter bags and exit filtered in the lower housing base. We gladly deliver the multi bag filter housing with a quick lock to your company.
- Filter surface increases
- Significantly longer downtimes in production possible
- Achievement of higher flow rates
- Optimisation of product safety and quality
- Lower setup costs due to less interruptions for the exchange of bag filters
- Ideal for batch processes with high pollutant loads
- User-friendly and cost-effective alternative in complex filter processes
- versatile applications in your company thanks to the low height the housing
- quick and comfortable exchange of the filter bags
- the setup of ladders or runways for filter changes is completely omitted
- the lateral inlet and outlet on the housing allows for quick and complete emptying
- Automotive industry
- Foods and beverages
- Chemical handling processes
- Paints, inks, resins, and coatings
- municipal wastewater treatment
- industrials wastewater treatment
- Paper and tissue
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Lubricants, liquids for metalworking
No volume flow is too high for us. The Schwegmann multi bag filter housing is also available according to ATEX 2014/34/EU. We find the fitting filter solution for every budget and requirement.
You still have questions regarding our bag filter housing, another filter series, or efficient filtration in general? Just send us a message via our online form.
Our friendly service team is looking forward to getting in contact with you!
|Device type||Number of bags||Size||Material||Pressure||Connection||Connection type|
|Number of filter bags:||4 I 6 I 8 I 12|
|Filter bag size:||2 I 2 I 2 I 2|
|Max. operation data (bar I °C):||10 | 80|
|Max. throughput (m³/h):||100 I 150 I 200 I 300|
|Material:||Stainless steel 1.4301|
|Connections:||DN100 I DN150 I DN200 I DN250|
|Volume (litres):||222 I 280 I 650 I 765|